Like I said in my 1st Bath & Body Works Candle Haul from waaaay back in 2012 (here), I’m a hardcore scented-candle aficionado!
– 3-wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 to KD 3 each
– Shower Gels were reduced from KD 5/500 for KD 2/750
– Mini Perfume Sprays (travel size eau de parfums) were reduced from KD 4/500 to KD 1/750
– Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/750 to KD 1/750
– Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 7 toKD 2/750
– Travel Size Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/750
– Travel Size Body Lotions were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Room Sprays were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Wallflower Refills were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1
– Scentportable Holders (car fragrance) were reduced to KD 1
The total for this online order was KD 50/500 (free shipping)
Once again, I was feeling pretty smug about placing my order when I did, because the 40% Off promo they had for “Black Friday” (or “Cyber Week” as they call it on the site), was pretty disappointing and not nearly as good as the one they had during the Flash Sale.
I even included the percentage saved next to each item (nicked from their site, I didn’t math this time lol) just to show you guys the difference. It adds up, you guys.
Needless to say, I did not purchase anything online or in-store from our local Bath&Body Works during “Black Friday” (hard pass).
I placed my order on November 21 and everything (including the wasteful pages and pages of the receipt/invoice) arrived safely and well-packaged the next day.
As I mentioned earlier (dis) Bath & Body Works were having a “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo going on, at the beginning of August.
Between the “Buy 3, Get 3 Free” promo over at Boots (dis) and the “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo over at B&BW, I wasn’t sure what was going on (is this even Kuwait?), but I strongly approved! Since I’d just recently decluttered my bathroom (dis), I figured I had room for some new clutter (logic!)