I was at Marina Mall, to check out a certain fragrance at Jo Malone (which ended up being a disappointment) among other things, when I decided to hit up Bath & Body Works just to browse around.
As luck would have it, I spotted several Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps (not one, not two, not three, but four different scents, granted one was Sweater Weather, ugh)! All of them were from the Fall Traditions 2019 Collection (as evident by the delightfully autumnal names and ugly cartoon-y packaging).
– Island Papaya Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Capri Ocean Breeze Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Limoncello Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Sunshine and Lemons Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Bergamot Waters Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Mahogany Teakwood Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Aromatherapy Sleep (Black Chamomile + Bergamot) Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/250 except for Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps which were reduced to KD 1
As I mentioned earlier (dis) Bath & Body Works were having a “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo going on, at the beginning of August.
Between the “Buy 3, Get 3 Free” promo over at Boots (dis) and the “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo over at B&BW, I wasn’t sure what was going on (is this even Kuwait?), but I strongly approved! Since I’d just recently decluttered my bathroom (dis), I figured I had room for some new clutter (logic!)
– Kilian Black Phantom (Memento Mori) Body Lotion
– Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Intense (arrived already opened)
– Maison Lancome Oud Bouquet Eau de Parfum (x2 travel-size)
While I busy at work not working, I noticed that Nordstrom were now selling my beloved Black Phantom (Memento Mori) (haulage here) as both a Body Lotion and a Shower Gel! Also new to Nordstrom was the latest take on the infamous Black Opium, which was Black Opium Intense. I was still debating whether I should purchase yet another Body Lotion and Perfume, when I happened to notice that the travel-size version of the ever elusive Oud Bouquet was back in stock! That settled that!
As soon as I got home, I hurriedly placed my order. As per usual, there were a ton of Gifts with Purchase and Samples that came along with the order, and everything arrived safely (not a thing was damaged)!