On February 7th 2020, I placed an order with Nordstrom for some Hair Care and Perfumes.
It might look like a lot, but I actually purchased only x8 items (x3 full-size hair care items – x3 travel-size hair care items – x2 travel-size perfumes) and the rest were all gifts with purchase (deluxe samples).
The total was $336 (tack on an additional $30 for tax) which was around KD 111, not including Aramex shipping fees.
I didn’t know it at the time, but this was going to be my last online order for a good long while.
These Hand Soaps were from my U.S. B&BW Spring Haul (here).
Typically, Hand Soaps retail for $6.50 but these babies had been reduced to $3 each.
– White Mint Latte (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Orange Chocolate Truffle (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Blueberry Sugar (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Hot Cocoa & Cream (Hot Cocoa & Cream Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Fireside (White Barn Mosaic Label Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Blueberry Maple Pancakes (Crafted Pumpkin Collection – Fall 2019)
– Eucalyptus Rain (Wild Wonder Collection – Fall 2019)
These 3-wick Candles were purchased online during the Flash Sale at Bath & Body Works (haulage here)
As I mentioned earlier (dis) Bath & Body Works were having a “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo going on, at the beginning of August.
Between the “Buy 3, Get 3 Free” promo over at Boots (dis) and the “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo over at B&BW, I wasn’t sure what was going on (is this even Kuwait?), but I strongly approved! Since I’d just recently decluttered my bathroom (dis), I figured I had room for some new clutter (logic!)