As I said, the U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Store had some pretty good deals all throughout December! They were releasing new products and new deals pretty much on the daily!
The deals at the time of this order:
– Hand Soaps were reduced from $6.50 to $3
– Wallflower Fragrances Duos (2pc) were 3 for $27 (normally $12.50 each)
– Wallflower Fragrances (singles) were 5 for $23 (normally $7.50 each)
– Use code SANTA for 20% Off Entire Order
I decided to pick up a few Wallflower Fragrances and Hand Soaps.
Wallflower Fragrances make my home smell ah-mazing and they were on sale! Win, win.
Hand Soaps tend to smell great too and they were on sale as well ergo good time to stock up!
Also during The Big Sale, I stocked up on some Shower Gels (top photo) and Body Scrubs (bottom left) and Moisturizers (bottom right) and even a single Fine Fragrance Mist.
As I mentioned earlier (dis) Bath & Body Works were having a “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo going on, at the beginning of August.
Between the “Buy 3, Get 3 Free” promo over at Boots (dis) and the “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo over at B&BW, I wasn’t sure what was going on (is this even Kuwait?), but I strongly approved! Since I’d just recently decluttered my bathroom (dis), I figured I had room for some new clutter (logic!)
– Umberto Giannini “Mermaid Hair” Volume Mousse
– Soap&Glory “Junk The Gunk” Deep Cleansing Shampoo
– Umberto Giannini “Beach Care” Coconut Oil Conditioner
– Umberto Giannini “Pool Proof” Leave-In Hair Protection Cream
– Soap&Glory “Control Sleek” Heat-Activated Smoothing Cream
– Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Express Blow Dry Primer
Boots (Avenues) had a “Buy 3, Get 3 Free” promo going on, around the beginning of August. Since my latest obsession seems to be Hair Care, I decided to take advantage of that opportunity and snag some things from the new “Beach Collection” from Umberto Giannini. I also got some stuff from the all new Hair Care Range from Soap&Glory and just the one thing from Charles Worthington.
I didn’t do any “research” beforehand and just grabbed stuff based on the cutesy packaging and fun names, and what they claimed to do. As such, I found some of them kinda’ disappointing. That said, I’m not about to open up all of them in one go (not that crazy) so I’ve only gotten around to using 3 out of the 6, for now.