These Hand Soaps were from my U.S. B&BW Spring Haul (here).
Typically, Hand Soaps retail for $6.50 but these babies had been reduced to $3 each.
Back in December, my cousin’s wife served me a can of tasty Lychee Drink when I was over at my uncle’s home. It was sooo good that I’ve been searching for the exact same stuff ever since.
All I can remember was there was an illustration of Lychee and a Melon and possibly a Pear on the front, and the can itself was pale pink with white polka-dots and was either made in Malaysia or Thailand based on the writing (I dunno’).
During early December, I hit up both the Souq Sharq branch and Salmiya branch of Sultan Center and the Salmiya branch of City Center (ergo Collective Snackage Haulage) and bought a ton of other groceries as well, but couldn’t fit everything into one photo, so I didn’t even bother attempting it.
The drinks in the 1st photo were all from City Center Hypermarket (Salmiya). As you can see, it was very lychee-oriented lol
– White Mint Latte (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Orange Chocolate Truffle (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Blueberry Sugar (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Hot Cocoa & Cream (Hot Cocoa & Cream Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Fireside (White Barn Mosaic Label Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Blueberry Maple Pancakes (Crafted Pumpkin Collection – Fall 2019)
– Eucalyptus Rain (Wild Wonder Collection – Fall 2019)
These 3-wick Candles were purchased online during the Flash Sale at Bath & Body Works (haulage here)
– 3-wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 to KD 3 each
– Shower Gels were reduced from KD 5/500 for KD 2/750
– Mini Perfume Sprays (travel size eau de parfums) were reduced from KD 4/500 to KD 1/750
– Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/750 to KD 1/750
– Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 7 toKD 2/750
– Travel Size Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/750
– Travel Size Body Lotions were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Room Sprays were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Wallflower Refills were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1
– Scentportable Holders (car fragrance) were reduced to KD 1
The total for this online order was KD 50/500 (free shipping)
Once again, I was feeling pretty smug about placing my order when I did, because the 40% Off promo they had for “Black Friday” (or “Cyber Week” as they call it on the site), was pretty disappointing and not nearly as good as the one they had during the Flash Sale.
I even included the percentage saved next to each item (nicked from their site, I didn’t math this time lol) just to show you guys the difference. It adds up, you guys.
Needless to say, I did not purchase anything online or in-store from our local Bath&Body Works during “Black Friday” (hard pass).
I placed my order on November 21 and everything (including the wasteful pages and pages of the receipt/invoice) arrived safely and well-packaged the next day.
They switched out the previous online promo on full size Showers Gels (dis) for a newer promo on full size Body Lotions. Plus, the 5 for KD 3 on PocketBacs was still ongoing.
I really didn’t want to risk any of them going out of stock and having to wait until next Winter to get my hands on Vanilla Bean Noel and Hot Cocoa & Cream and possibly never seeing Bali Black Coconut Sands or Bahamas Pink Passionfruit & Banana Flower again (who knew if they were going to re-release them again, next Summer).
So, 3 days after my previous online order (here), I placed another online order with Bath&Body Works. It was too good of a deal to pass up!
– Body Lotions were reduced from KD 5/500 to KD 2/500 each
– PocketBacs were 5 for KD 3
The total for this online order was KD 13
I placed my order on November 19 and it arrived safely the next day (free shipping over KD 9)
As you can see, everything arrived well packaged (including the pages and pages of receipt/invoice).
Currently, for “Black Friday” they’ve got 40% Off Sitewide and free shipping, meaning Body Lotions were reduced from KD 5/500 to KD 3/300.
Once again, I was glad I didn’t wait until “Black Friday” and got the Body Lotions for 50% Off instead of 40% Off.
As I mentioned earlier (dis) Bath & Body Works were having a “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo going on, at the beginning of August.
Between the “Buy 3, Get 3 Free” promo over at Boots (dis) and the “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo over at B&BW, I wasn’t sure what was going on (is this even Kuwait?), but I strongly approved! Since I’d just recently decluttered my bathroom (dis), I figured I had room for some new clutter (logic!)