As I said, the U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Store had some pretty good deals all throughout December! They were releasing new products and new deals pretty much on the daily!
The deals at the time of this order:
– Hand Soaps were reduced from $6.50 to $3
– Wallflower Fragrances Duos (2pc) were 3 for $27 (normally $12.50 each)
– Wallflower Fragrances (singles) were 5 for $23 (normally $7.50 each)
– Use code SANTA for 20% Off Entire Order
I decided to pick up a few Wallflower Fragrances and Hand Soaps.
Wallflower Fragrances make my home smell ah-mazing and they were on sale! Win, win.
Hand Soaps tend to smell great too and they were on sale as well ergo good time to stock up!
From my 2nd U.S. Bath & Body Works Haul (here)
– Sugar Plum Swirl (retired fragrance)
– Snowy Morning (retired fragrance)
– Country Apple (retired fragrance)
– Coconut Lime Breeze (retired fragrance)
– Oahu Coconut Sunset (retired fragrance)
– Cashmere Glow (retired fragrance)
– Sensual Amber (retired fragrance)
– Raspberry Sugar (holiday traditions)
– Winterberry Wonder (fall into holiday)
– Little Black Party Dress (all that glitters)
– Fresh Sparkling Snow (all that glitters)
– Twinkling Nights (all that glitters)
Shower Gels normally retail for $12.50 (KD 3/800) each
They had a Buy 3, Get 3 Free promo on Body Care. Also, 20% Off the entire order. So, I decided to get the rest of the Shower Gels that I had my heart set on (from the ones that were still in stock), especially since all the Shower Gels in my 1st U.S. B&BW Online Order (here) turned out to be great!
I feel like I got a nice mix of scents this time too, ranging from warm to fresh to fruity to gourmand and even floral (I was feeling adventurous)!
Again, at the time of my second order, my first order (haulage here) hadn’t even shipped.
Settle in with a nice mug of whatever you drink and a cozy shawl or whatever because this post is going to be… a novel lol
As if the previous promos (KD 1/750 Showers Gels and KD 2/500 Body Lotions) weren’t enough, seemingly out of the blue, Bath & Body Works had a Flash Sale… only days before “Black Friday“!
– 3-wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 to KD 3 each
– Shower Gels were reduced from KD 5/500 for KD 2/750
– Mini Perfume Sprays (travel size eau de parfums) were reduced from KD 4/500 to KD 1/750
– Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/750 to KD 1/750
– Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 7 toKD 2/750
– Travel Size Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/750
– Travel Size Body Lotions were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Room Sprays were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Wallflower Refills were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1
– Scentportable Holders (car fragrance) were reduced to KD 1
The total for this online order was KD 50/500 (free shipping)
Once again, I was feeling pretty smug about placing my order when I did, because the 40% Off promo they had for “Black Friday” (or “Cyber Week” as they call it on the site), was pretty disappointing and not nearly as good as the one they had during the Flash Sale.
I even included the percentage saved next to each item (nicked from their site, I didn’t math this time lol) just to show you guys the difference. It adds up, you guys.
Needless to say, I did not purchase anything online or in-store from our local Bath&Body Works during “Black Friday” (hard pass).
I placed my order on November 21 and everything (including the wasteful pages and pages of the receipt/invoice) arrived safely and well-packaged the next day.
Also during The Big Sale, I stocked up on some Shower Gels (top photo) and Body Scrubs (bottom left) and Moisturizers (bottom right) and even a single Fine Fragrance Mist.
As I mentioned earlier (dis) Bath & Body Works were having a “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo going on, at the beginning of August.
Between the “Buy 3, Get 3 Free” promo over at Boots (dis) and the “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo over at B&BW, I wasn’t sure what was going on (is this even Kuwait?), but I strongly approved! Since I’d just recently decluttered my bathroom (dis), I figured I had room for some new clutter (logic!)