Bath and Body Works were having a sale and not gonna lie, my previous haul (this) was kinda’ disappointing, so on July 8 2020 I placed another online order with them.
A lot of stuff was missing (out of stock, because of the sale) but they refunded me (my money was back in my account) in a little under two weeks.
Everything arrived individually wrapped in bubble wrap and there was no breakage nor leakage.
I’ve been dying to purchase from Demeter since forever!
I posted about Demeter in my previous post (dis). I couldn’t decide on what to get… so I went crazy… and purchased x35 different scents (at $3.40 each) making my order total $119. To be fair, I got them in the sampler size, thinking they’d be the size of actual samples that you typically get as a freebie. I didn’t know they’d be this big lol
Some of these scents had very, very long descriptions. Instead of copy-pasting the entire thing, I decided to just add a “short” description from the site and link each scent to the description page (just click on the title of any scent) and add my first impressions directly underneath.
I tried to group the scents into drink scents, food-y scents, herbal-y scents and abstract scents, but gave up towards the end lol Also, I found a ton of dupes!
– Siberian Pine Diffuser Oil (free gift with purchase)
– Pomander Roll On Perfume Oil (free gift with purchase)
– White Mint Latte (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Orange Chocolate Truffle (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Blueberry Sugar (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Hot Cocoa & Cream (Hot Cocoa & Cream Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Fireside (White Barn Mosaic Label Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Blueberry Maple Pancakes (Crafted Pumpkin Collection – Fall 2019)
– Eucalyptus Rain (Wild Wonder Collection – Fall 2019)
These 3-wick Candles were purchased online during the Flash Sale at Bath & Body Works (haulage here)