From my 2nd U.S. Bath & Body Works Haul (here)
– Sugar Plum Swirl (retired fragrance)
– Snowy Morning (retired fragrance)
– Country Apple (retired fragrance)
– Coconut Lime Breeze (retired fragrance)
– Oahu Coconut Sunset (retired fragrance)
– Cashmere Glow (retired fragrance)
– Sensual Amber (retired fragrance)
– Raspberry Sugar (holiday traditions)
– Winterberry Wonder (fall into holiday)
– Little Black Party Dress (all that glitters)
– Fresh Sparkling Snow (all that glitters)
– Twinkling Nights (all that glitters)
Shower Gels normally retail for $12.50 (KD 3/800) each
They had a Buy 3, Get 3 Free promo on Body Care. Also, 20% Off the entire order. So, I decided to get the rest of the Shower Gels that I had my heart set on (from the ones that were still in stock), especially since all the Shower Gels in my 1st U.S. B&BW Online Order (here) turned out to be great!
I feel like I got a nice mix of scents this time too, ranging from warm to fresh to fruity to gourmand and even floral (I was feeling adventurous)!
Again, at the time of my second order, my first order (haulage here) hadn’t even shipped.
Settle in with a nice mug of whatever you drink and a cozy shawl or whatever because this post is going to be… a novel lol