– Island Papaya Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Capri Ocean Breeze Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Limoncello Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Sunshine and Lemons Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Bergamot Waters Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Mahogany Teakwood Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Aromatherapy Sleep (Black Chamomile + Bergamot) Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/250 except for Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps which were reduced to KD 1
While browsing through the New Arrivals section up on Nordstrom, I spotted an exciting new version of my beloved Light Blue called Light Blue Sun. It listed Coconut Water (which I adore in most forms) in the fragrance notes! I mean…c’mon, Light Blue + Coconut Water just sounded awesome! So, despite my luck (or lack-thereof) with purchasing perfumes before actually smelling them, this was yet another blind-buy lol Since I was going to have to pay extortionate shipping fees regardless, I figured I might as well purchase a few more items, to even out the shipping cost (I mathed).
I picked up something from the Too Faced collab with Erika Jayne and to qualify for the Too Faced Gift with Purchase also purchased a Too Faced Mascara (travel size). Lastly, since I’d actually sampled Mon Paris earlier (here) and over time, grew to enjoy the scent, I sprung for the YSL Mon Paris Eau de Parfum Set (3oz/90mL + 1oz/30mL).
Since the total for everything was more than $100 I ended up qualifying for both the April Skincare Sample Pack (here) and April Fragrance Sample Pack (here) and the April Bonus Gift (here) and got to pick out 3 samples for free.
– Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette (Limited Edition)
– Too Faced x Erika Jayne Pat The Pu$$ Kissable Body Shimmer (Limited Edition)
– Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (travel size)
– Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum Set
Tropical: Sunset Sweet, Papaya and Pineapple Scent
I took a pic of the entire range – or at least the ones that made it to Kuwait – in my “Spotted at Boots” post (here). Like I said, initially, I was drawn to Fruity because of the adorable packaging but ended up going with Tropical based on the scent. I wish we’d gotten the fun ones too, like Galactic and Unicorn, but hey, beggars can’t be choosers and I’m so glad we even got these in Kuwait at all!