Towards the end of the year, everything was significantly reduced in price at the US Bath & Body Works so I had to place an order with them.
These are the Body Lotions I purchased in my B&BW New Year Haul (here).
4 were Shower Gels that I’d purchased earlier and enjoyed enough to repurchase as Body Lotions, while 2 were complete blind-buys, making a total of 6 Body Lotions (as shown). Truthfully, I would’ve loved to have gotten my hands on Little Black Party Dress but it was sold out.
Normally, I wouldn’t buy this many Body Lotions all in one go… except these babies had been reduced to around $3 a pop (with the exception of Wild Strawberry which cost $6.25). They were basically 1 Kuwaiti Dinar each! It was too good of a deal to pass up!
With that being said, I’m not crazy enough to have them all open at once. I’m only going to be using one at a time and completely finishing it up, before moving on to the next one.
Also, all of them arrived sealed, which is what I’ve come to expect from the U.S. B&BW (unlike our local B&BW lol).
From my 2nd U.S. Bath & Body Works Haul (here)
– Sugar Plum Swirl (retired fragrance)
– Snowy Morning (retired fragrance)
– Country Apple (retired fragrance)
– Coconut Lime Breeze (retired fragrance)
– Oahu Coconut Sunset (retired fragrance)
– Cashmere Glow (retired fragrance)
– Sensual Amber (retired fragrance)
– Raspberry Sugar (holiday traditions)
– Winterberry Wonder (fall into holiday)
– Little Black Party Dress (all that glitters)
– Fresh Sparkling Snow (all that glitters)
– Twinkling Nights (all that glitters)
Shower Gels normally retail for $12.50 (KD 3/800) each
They had a Buy 3, Get 3 Free promo on Body Care. Also, 20% Off the entire order. So, I decided to get the rest of the Shower Gels that I had my heart set on (from the ones that were still in stock), especially since all the Shower Gels in my 1st U.S. B&BW Online Order (here) turned out to be great!
I feel like I got a nice mix of scents this time too, ranging from warm to fresh to fruity to gourmand and even floral (I was feeling adventurous)!
Again, at the time of my second order, my first order (haulage here) hadn’t even shipped.
Settle in with a nice mug of whatever you drink and a cozy shawl or whatever because this post is going to be… a novel lol