As I said, the U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Store had some pretty good deals all throughout December! They were releasing new products and new deals pretty much on the daily!
The deals at the time of this order:
– Hand Soaps were reduced from $6.50 to $3
– Wallflower Fragrances Duos (2pc) were 3 for $27 (normally $12.50 each)
– Wallflower Fragrances (singles) were 5 for $23 (normally $7.50 each)
– Use code SANTA for 20% Off Entire Order
I decided to pick up a few Wallflower Fragrances and Hand Soaps.
Wallflower Fragrances make my home smell ah-mazing and they were on sale! Win, win.
Hand Soaps tend to smell great too and they were on sale as well ergo good time to stock up!
These are the Lip Glosses that I purchased in my 1st US Bath & Body Works Online Order (dis)!
I was at Marina Mall, to check out a certain fragrance at Jo Malone (which ended up being a disappointment) among other things, when I decided to hit up Bath & Body Works just to browse around.
As luck would have it, I spotted several Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps (not one, not two, not three, but four different scents, granted one was Sweater Weather, ugh)! All of them were from the Fall Traditions 2019 Collection (as evident by the delightfully autumnal names and ugly cartoon-y packaging).
– Island Papaya Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Capri Ocean Breeze Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Limoncello Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Sunshine and Lemons Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Bergamot Waters Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Mahogany Teakwood Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Aromatherapy Sleep (Black Chamomile + Bergamot) Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/250 except for Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps which were reduced to KD 1
Get a Free Gift when you spend $85 on Women’s Fragrance. Discover your next favorite scent with samples from Diptyque and Tom Ford and Yves Saint Laurent and more.
Towards the end of June, Nordstrom came out with x2 more Sample Packs. One, was a mix of Makeup and Skincare (dis), which wasn’t particularly exciting. The other, was this Fragrance Sample Pack, which was very enticing!
For starters, it came with a sample of Mugler Angel Eau Croisière which I was dying to sniff! The pack also included several flankers of well-loved gourmands, Prada Candy and CH Good Girl and V&R Flowerbomb and YSL Black Opium and YSL Mon Paris! I was pretty excited about the samples from Atelier Cologne and Diptyque and Replica and my beloved Kilian as well! Also, most of these were new-new!
In hindsight though, I totally should’ve skipped the Fragrance Sample Pack (June) because it was mostly either floral-y florals (yuck) or overly sharp and citrus-y scents (namely Peach, ugh).