As I said, the U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Store had some pretty good deals all throughout December! They were releasing new products and new deals pretty much on the daily!
The deals at the time of this order:
– Hand Soaps were reduced from $6.50 to $3
– Wallflower Fragrances Duos (2pc) were 3 for $27 (normally $12.50 each)
– Wallflower Fragrances (singles) were 5 for $23 (normally $7.50 each)
– Use code SANTA for 20% Off Entire Order
I decided to pick up a few Wallflower Fragrances and Hand Soaps.
Wallflower Fragrances make my home smell ah-mazing and they were on sale! Win, win.
Hand Soaps tend to smell great too and they were on sale as well ergo good time to stock up!
From my 2nd U.S. Bath & Body Works Haul (here)
Jar Candles were reduced from $14.50 (KD 4/400) to $8 (KD 2/400) each
According to the reviews, Jar Candles packed quite a punch and could scent up a spacious room within minutes! I was a bit skeptical, but decided to see for myself, especially since these babies were on sale.
You guys, the reviews were not wrong! For whatever reason, these little things were far superior to their much larger counterparts! I mean, I haven’t actually burned any of them yet, but even on cold throw, some of these were straight up beast-mode!
These are the 3-Wick Candles (forgot to take a group pic, whoops) that I purchased in my 1st US Bath & Body Works Online Order (dis)!
Normally, 3-Wick Candles retail for $24.50 each (around KD8) but they were reduced to $12.50 each (around KD4) during one of the promos.
Not quite sure what’s going on with all the different cardboard packaging, but I don’t really care. As long these suckas reached me intact (unlike our local Bath & Body Works *ahem*), I’m gucci.
Even cooler and unlike the 3-Wick Candles in Kuwait, these babies actually had the fragrance notes listed on the bottom of each Candle!
In the interest of full disclosure, the 3-Wick Candles seriously bumped up my Aramex shipping charges, but whatevs, I earns mah monies so I can does withs it what I wants and I wants Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles from the newest Holiday Collection shipped from the United States of America, straight to my doorstep.
Lastly, most of these were new-new so don’t expect to see them in Kuwait anytime soon. They’ll probably be available for purchase in Kuwait towards the end of 2020 (being passed off as “new”). So, once the Holiday 2020 Collection drops in the States, only then will the Holiday 2019 Collection be available for purchase in Kuwait.
Now, on to the pretty!
I’ve been dying to purchase from Demeter since forever!
I posted about Demeter in my previous post (dis). I couldn’t decide on what to get… so I went crazy… and purchased x35 different scents (at $3.40 each) making my order total $119. To be fair, I got them in the sampler size, thinking they’d be the size of actual samples that you typically get as a freebie. I didn’t know they’d be this big lol
Some of these scents had very, very long descriptions. Instead of copy-pasting the entire thing, I decided to just add a “short” description from the site and link each scent to the description page (just click on the title of any scent) and add my first impressions directly underneath.
I tried to group the scents into drink scents, food-y scents, herbal-y scents and abstract scents, but gave up towards the end lol Also, I found a ton of dupes!
– Siberian Pine Diffuser Oil (free gift with purchase)
– Pomander Roll On Perfume Oil (free gift with purchase)
– White Mint Latte (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Orange Chocolate Truffle (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Blueberry Sugar (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Hot Cocoa & Cream (Hot Cocoa & Cream Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Fireside (White Barn Mosaic Label Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Blueberry Maple Pancakes (Crafted Pumpkin Collection – Fall 2019)
– Eucalyptus Rain (Wild Wonder Collection – Fall 2019)
These 3-wick Candles were purchased online during the Flash Sale at Bath & Body Works (haulage here)
As if the previous promos (KD 1/750 Showers Gels and KD 2/500 Body Lotions) weren’t enough, seemingly out of the blue, Bath & Body Works had a Flash Sale… only days before “Black Friday“!
– 3-wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 to KD 3 each
– Shower Gels were reduced from KD 5/500 for KD 2/750
– Mini Perfume Sprays (travel size eau de parfums) were reduced from KD 4/500 to KD 1/750
– Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/750 to KD 1/750
– Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 7 toKD 2/750
– Travel Size Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/750
– Travel Size Body Lotions were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Room Sprays were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Wallflower Refills were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1
– Scentportable Holders (car fragrance) were reduced to KD 1
The total for this online order was KD 50/500 (free shipping)
Once again, I was feeling pretty smug about placing my order when I did, because the 40% Off promo they had for “Black Friday” (or “Cyber Week” as they call it on the site), was pretty disappointing and not nearly as good as the one they had during the Flash Sale.
I even included the percentage saved next to each item (nicked from their site, I didn’t math this time lol) just to show you guys the difference. It adds up, you guys.
Needless to say, I did not purchase anything online or in-store from our local Bath&Body Works during “Black Friday” (hard pass).
I placed my order on November 21 and everything (including the wasteful pages and pages of the receipt/invoice) arrived safely and well-packaged the next day.
Blistex Blissful Butters is a super-smooth, super-creamy, blissfully rich balm.
Luxurious Feel: A velvety smooth balm with rich, long-lasting moisturizers delivers an indulgent, pampering experience.
Triple Butter Blend: A soft creamy formula, enriched with Shea, Mango and Tucuma butters, plus vitamin E, leaves lips deeply moisturized and completely hydrated.
SPF 15 Sun Protection
I picked up Blistex Blissful Butters awhile ago at Sultan Center (hauled here) after missing out on purchasing it from Drugstore.com after they closed up shop.