From my 2nd U.S. Bath & Body Works Haul (here)
Jar Candles were reduced from $14.50 (KD 4/400) to $8 (KD 2/400) each
According to the reviews, Jar Candles packed quite a punch and could scent up a spacious room within minutes! I was a bit skeptical, but decided to see for myself, especially since these babies were on sale.
You guys, the reviews were not wrong! For whatever reason, these little things were far superior to their much larger counterparts! I mean, I haven’t actually burned any of them yet, but even on cold throw, some of these were straight up beast-mode!
As if the previous promos (KD 1/750 Showers Gels and KD 2/500 Body Lotions) weren’t enough, seemingly out of the blue, Bath & Body Works had a Flash Sale… only days before “Black Friday“!
– 3-wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 to KD 3 each
– Shower Gels were reduced from KD 5/500 for KD 2/750
– Mini Perfume Sprays (travel size eau de parfums) were reduced from KD 4/500 to KD 1/750
– Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/750 to KD 1/750
– Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 7 toKD 2/750
– Travel Size Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/750
– Travel Size Body Lotions were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Room Sprays were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Wallflower Refills were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1
– Scentportable Holders (car fragrance) were reduced to KD 1
The total for this online order was KD 50/500 (free shipping)
Once again, I was feeling pretty smug about placing my order when I did, because the 40% Off promo they had for “Black Friday” (or “Cyber Week” as they call it on the site), was pretty disappointing and not nearly as good as the one they had during the Flash Sale.
I even included the percentage saved next to each item (nicked from their site, I didn’t math this time lol) just to show you guys the difference. It adds up, you guys.
Needless to say, I did not purchase anything online or in-store from our local Bath&Body Works during “Black Friday” (hard pass).
I placed my order on November 21 and everything (including the wasteful pages and pages of the receipt/invoice) arrived safely and well-packaged the next day.