– Crisp Morning Air Deep Cleansing Hand Soap (Fall 2019)
– Marshmallow Flurries Creamy Luxe Hand Soap (Holiday 2018)
– Vanilla Bean Noel Creamy Luxe Hand Soap (Holiday 2018)
– Vanilla Bean Noel Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (Holiday 2018)
– Moonlight Orchid Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (Fall 2019)
– Aromatherapy Sleep (Lavender + Vanilla) Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (2017 release)
These are the Hand Soaps I ended up purchasing during the Flash Sale (here). I got x1 of my beloved Deep Cleansing ones and x2 of those oh-so-pretty iridescent Creamy Luxe ones and x3 Gentle Foaming ones.
All of them were purchased online and therefore unsniffed. However, Vanilla Bean Noel is a constant repurchase (I stock up every year, more or less), so I already knew what I was getting with that scent.
Half the scents I picked up this time, included a lavender note, because I was influenced by Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum (hauled here) and was hoping I’d stumble on something that smelled similar. I dunno’… I just wanted to branch out a little from my usual scents.