As I said, the U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Store had some pretty good deals all throughout December! They were releasing new products and new deals pretty much on the daily!
The deals at the time of this order:
– Hand Soaps were reduced from $6.50 to $3
– Wallflower Fragrances Duos (2pc) were 3 for $27 (normally $12.50 each)
– Wallflower Fragrances (singles) were 5 for $23 (normally $7.50 each)
– Use code SANTA for 20% Off Entire Order
I decided to pick up a few Wallflower Fragrances and Hand Soaps.
Wallflower Fragrances make my home smell ah-mazing and they were on sale! Win, win.
Hand Soaps tend to smell great too and they were on sale as well ergo good time to stock up!
From my 2nd U.S. Bath & Body Works Haul (here)
Jar Candles were reduced from $14.50 (KD 4/400) to $8 (KD 2/400) each
According to the reviews, Jar Candles packed quite a punch and could scent up a spacious room within minutes! I was a bit skeptical, but decided to see for myself, especially since these babies were on sale.
You guys, the reviews were not wrong! For whatever reason, these little things were far superior to their much larger counterparts! I mean, I haven’t actually burned any of them yet, but even on cold throw, some of these were straight up beast-mode!
Bath & Body Works had this Buy 3 Get 3 Free deal going on. So, I decided to pick up a few more things and “take advantage” of that deal.
Unfortunately, their online website was still very glitchy and not the most intuitive. As a result, I ended up having to place several separate online orders, as opposed to one single online order. I really wish they’d just fix their site already.
So, in my previous order, I picked up x12 Wallflower Fragrance Refills (here) and during this order, I picked up x6 3-wick Candles. There was an issue with both packages.
3-wick Candles normally retail for KD 8 each. The total for this order was KD 24/000 (with free shipping)
Well, that’s not true.
I placed my order on December 6 and everything arrived the next day…
Except I could hear something moving around inside the box…
They switched out the previous online promo on full size Showers Gels (dis) for a newer promo on full size Body Lotions. Plus, the 5 for KD 3 on PocketBacs was still ongoing.
I really didn’t want to risk any of them going out of stock and having to wait until next Winter to get my hands on Vanilla Bean Noel and Hot Cocoa & Cream and possibly never seeing Bali Black Coconut Sands or Bahamas Pink Passionfruit & Banana Flower again (who knew if they were going to re-release them again, next Summer).
So, 3 days after my previous online order (here), I placed another online order with Bath&Body Works. It was too good of a deal to pass up!
– Body Lotions were reduced from KD 5/500 to KD 2/500 each
– PocketBacs were 5 for KD 3
The total for this online order was KD 13
I placed my order on November 19 and it arrived safely the next day (free shipping over KD 9)
As you can see, everything arrived well packaged (including the pages and pages of receipt/invoice).
Currently, for “Black Friday” they’ve got 40% Off Sitewide and free shipping, meaning Body Lotions were reduced from KD 5/500 to KD 3/300.
Once again, I was glad I didn’t wait until “Black Friday” and got the Body Lotions for 50% Off instead of 40% Off.
Also during The Big Sale, I stocked up on some Shower Gels (top photo) and Body Scrubs (bottom left) and Moisturizers (bottom right) and even a single Fine Fragrance Mist.
– Island Papaya Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Capri Ocean Breeze Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Limoncello Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Sunshine and Lemons Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Bergamot Waters Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Mahogany Teakwood Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Aromatherapy Sleep (Black Chamomile + Bergamot) Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/250 except for Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps which were reduced to KD 1
– Umberto Giannini “Mermaid Hair” Volume Mousse
– Soap&Glory “Junk The Gunk” Deep Cleansing Shampoo
– Umberto Giannini “Beach Care” Coconut Oil Conditioner
– Umberto Giannini “Pool Proof” Leave-In Hair Protection Cream
– Soap&Glory “Control Sleek” Heat-Activated Smoothing Cream
– Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Express Blow Dry Primer
Boots (Avenues) had a “Buy 3, Get 3 Free” promo going on, around the beginning of August. Since my latest obsession seems to be Hair Care, I decided to take advantage of that opportunity and snag some things from the new “Beach Collection” from Umberto Giannini. I also got some stuff from the all new Hair Care Range from Soap&Glory and just the one thing from Charles Worthington.
I didn’t do any “research” beforehand and just grabbed stuff based on the cutesy packaging and fun names, and what they claimed to do. As such, I found some of them kinda’ disappointing. That said, I’m not about to open up all of them in one go (not that crazy) so I’ve only gotten around to using 3 out of the 6, for now.