These are the Fragrance Mists I purchased in my B&BW New Year Haul (here).
Aside from Iced Pear Margarita (retired fragrance) which was a blind-buy, the rest were all scents that I’d previously enjoyed as Shower Gels. Also, it’s just a coincidence that most of them happen to be green lol
In the interest of full disclosure, Fragrance Mists from B&BW have notoriously bad lasting power on the skin (as with all other scents that are mostly alcohol). Aside from layering (Shower Gel -> Body Lotion -> Fragrance Mist), I like to spritz the Fragrance Mist on my clothes, to get more mileage outta’ the scent.
Fragrance Mists usually retail for $14.50 but these babies were on sale:
Toasted Praline & Pear (Fall Traditions 2019 Collection) was reduced to $3.62
Iced Pear Margarita (retired fragrance) was reduced to $3.62
Coconut Lime Breeze (retired fragrance) was reduced to $6.00
Sensual Amber (retired fragrance) was reduced to $6.00
These are the Shower Gels I purchased on New Year’s (here).
I’d fallen in love with Little Black Party Dress (so sexy!) and Snowy Morning (so fresh!) and Coconut Lime Breeze (Skittles!) all purchased in My 2nd U.S. B&BW Haul (here) and definitely needed to repurchase them not only as Shower Gels, but also as Body Lotions and Fragrance Mists!
Sadly, once the prices got slashed, they went out of stock pretty quick. I’m sooo happy I managed to get a back-up of Little Black Party Dress and Coconut Lime Breeze as Shower Gels though ^_^
The rest were all new to me, granted I had seen Under Water Oasis in our local stores back in Summer.
Apple Blossom and Black Amethyst and Night Blooming Jasmine were clearly florals. Honestly, I thought they were all new because the U.S. B&BW tend to roll out the Spring/Summer Collections 2-4 months in advance, but apparently the latter two were “retired fragrances” that had been brought back for the semi-annual sale.
Rose Water Meringue and Pink Velvet Cupcake appeared to be gourmands from more recent collections, in addition to Christmas Cookies.
Mineral (Men’s Collection) and Under Water Oasis were some nice freshies, to round everything out.
They all arrived sealed ♥
Like I said in my 1st Bath & Body Works Candle Haul from waaaay back in 2012 (here), I’m a hardcore scented-candle aficionado!
As I said, the U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Store had some pretty good deals all throughout December! They were releasing new products and new deals pretty much on the daily!
The deals at the time of this order:
– Hand Soaps were reduced from $6.50 to $3
– Wallflower Fragrances Duos (2pc) were 3 for $27 (normally $12.50 each)
– Wallflower Fragrances (singles) were 5 for $23 (normally $7.50 each)
– Use code SANTA for 20% Off Entire Order
I decided to pick up a few Wallflower Fragrances and Hand Soaps.
Wallflower Fragrances make my home smell ah-mazing and they were on sale! Win, win.
Hand Soaps tend to smell great too and they were on sale as well ergo good time to stock up!
From my 2nd U.S. Bath & Body Works Haul (here)
– Sugar Plum Swirl (retired fragrance)
– Snowy Morning (retired fragrance)
– Country Apple (retired fragrance)
– Coconut Lime Breeze (retired fragrance)
– Oahu Coconut Sunset (retired fragrance)
– Cashmere Glow (retired fragrance)
– Sensual Amber (retired fragrance)
– Raspberry Sugar (holiday traditions)
– Winterberry Wonder (fall into holiday)
– Little Black Party Dress (all that glitters)
– Fresh Sparkling Snow (all that glitters)
– Twinkling Nights (all that glitters)
Shower Gels normally retail for $12.50 (KD 3/800) each
They had a Buy 3, Get 3 Free promo on Body Care. Also, 20% Off the entire order. So, I decided to get the rest of the Shower Gels that I had my heart set on (from the ones that were still in stock), especially since all the Shower Gels in my 1st U.S. B&BW Online Order (here) turned out to be great!
I feel like I got a nice mix of scents this time too, ranging from warm to fresh to fruity to gourmand and even floral (I was feeling adventurous)!
Again, at the time of my second order, my first order (haulage here) hadn’t even shipped.
Settle in with a nice mug of whatever you drink and a cozy shawl or whatever because this post is going to be… a novel lol
Bath & Body Works had this Buy 3 Get 3 Free deal going on. So, I decided to pick up a few more things and “take advantage” of that deal.
Unfortunately, their online website was still very glitchy and not the most intuitive. As a result, I ended up having to place several separate online orders, as opposed to one single online order. I really wish they’d just fix their site already.
So, in my previous order, I picked up x12 Wallflower Fragrance Refills (here) and during this order, I picked up x6 3-wick Candles. There was an issue with both packages.
3-wick Candles normally retail for KD 8 each. The total for this order was KD 24/000 (with free shipping)
Well, that’s not true.
I placed my order on December 6 and everything arrived the next day…
Except I could hear something moving around inside the box…
As if the previous promos (KD 1/750 Showers Gels and KD 2/500 Body Lotions) weren’t enough, seemingly out of the blue, Bath & Body Works had a Flash Sale… only days before “Black Friday“!
– 3-wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 to KD 3 each
– Shower Gels were reduced from KD 5/500 for KD 2/750
– Mini Perfume Sprays (travel size eau de parfums) were reduced from KD 4/500 to KD 1/750
– Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/750 to KD 1/750
– Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 7 toKD 2/750
– Travel Size Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/750
– Travel Size Body Lotions were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Room Sprays were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Wallflower Refills were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1
– Scentportable Holders (car fragrance) were reduced to KD 1
The total for this online order was KD 50/500 (free shipping)
Once again, I was feeling pretty smug about placing my order when I did, because the 40% Off promo they had for “Black Friday” (or “Cyber Week” as they call it on the site), was pretty disappointing and not nearly as good as the one they had during the Flash Sale.
I even included the percentage saved next to each item (nicked from their site, I didn’t math this time lol) just to show you guys the difference. It adds up, you guys.
Needless to say, I did not purchase anything online or in-store from our local Bath&Body Works during “Black Friday” (hard pass).
I placed my order on November 21 and everything (including the wasteful pages and pages of the receipt/invoice) arrived safely and well-packaged the next day.
They switched out the previous online promo on full size Showers Gels (dis) for a newer promo on full size Body Lotions. Plus, the 5 for KD 3 on PocketBacs was still ongoing.
I really didn’t want to risk any of them going out of stock and having to wait until next Winter to get my hands on Vanilla Bean Noel and Hot Cocoa & Cream and possibly never seeing Bali Black Coconut Sands or Bahamas Pink Passionfruit & Banana Flower again (who knew if they were going to re-release them again, next Summer).
So, 3 days after my previous online order (here), I placed another online order with Bath&Body Works. It was too good of a deal to pass up!
– Body Lotions were reduced from KD 5/500 to KD 2/500 each
– PocketBacs were 5 for KD 3
The total for this online order was KD 13
I placed my order on November 19 and it arrived safely the next day (free shipping over KD 9)
As you can see, everything arrived well packaged (including the pages and pages of receipt/invoice).
Currently, for “Black Friday” they’ve got 40% Off Sitewide and free shipping, meaning Body Lotions were reduced from KD 5/500 to KD 3/300.
Once again, I was glad I didn’t wait until “Black Friday” and got the Body Lotions for 50% Off instead of 40% Off.
Also during The Big Sale, I stocked up on some Shower Gels (top photo) and Body Scrubs (bottom left) and Moisturizers (bottom right) and even a single Fine Fragrance Mist.
– Island Papaya Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Capri Ocean Breeze Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Limoncello Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Sunshine and Lemons Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Bergamot Waters Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Mahogany Teakwood Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Aromatherapy Sleep (Black Chamomile + Bergamot) Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/250 except for Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps which were reduced to KD 1