I got these cuties as a gift from my sister-in-law (younger brother’s wife) when she came back from a work trip to the U.K. back in November of last year.
She got me the Brown Sugar Eau de Parfum from the brand Fresh and she got me a Cream-Gel Blush and Lip Gloss Trio from the brand Glossier!
I’ve never actually purchased anything from either of those brands before, but I’ve lusted over Glossier for awhile now and Fresh for even longer than that.
Isn’t my younger brother’s wife the sweetest? There were no iffy scents or unwearable shades. Everything she got me was stuff I’d actually wear and enjoy!
I’ll go over the notes and everything else below.
As I said, the U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Store had some pretty good deals all throughout December! They were releasing new products and new deals pretty much on the daily!
The deals at the time of this order:
– Hand Soaps were reduced from $6.50 to $3
– Wallflower Fragrances Duos (2pc) were 3 for $27 (normally $12.50 each)
– Wallflower Fragrances (singles) were 5 for $23 (normally $7.50 each)
– Use code SANTA for 20% Off Entire Order
I decided to pick up a few Wallflower Fragrances and Hand Soaps.
Wallflower Fragrances make my home smell ah-mazing and they were on sale! Win, win.
Hand Soaps tend to smell great too and they were on sale as well ergo good time to stock up!
I’ve been dying to purchase from Demeter since forever!
I posted about Demeter in my previous post (dis). I couldn’t decide on what to get… so I went crazy… and purchased x35 different scents (at $3.40 each) making my order total $119. To be fair, I got them in the sampler size, thinking they’d be the size of actual samples that you typically get as a freebie. I didn’t know they’d be this big lol
Some of these scents had very, very long descriptions. Instead of copy-pasting the entire thing, I decided to just add a “short” description from the site and link each scent to the description page (just click on the title of any scent) and add my first impressions directly underneath.
I tried to group the scents into drink scents, food-y scents, herbal-y scents and abstract scents, but gave up towards the end lol Also, I found a ton of dupes!
– Siberian Pine Diffuser Oil (free gift with purchase)
– Pomander Roll On Perfume Oil (free gift with purchase)
– White Mint Latte (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Orange Chocolate Truffle (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Blueberry Sugar (Cocoa Cafe – Holiday 2018 Collection)
– Hot Cocoa & Cream (Hot Cocoa & Cream Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Fireside (White Barn Mosaic Label Collection – Holiday 2018)
– Blueberry Maple Pancakes (Crafted Pumpkin Collection – Fall 2019)
– Eucalyptus Rain (Wild Wonder Collection – Fall 2019)
These 3-wick Candles were purchased online during the Flash Sale at Bath & Body Works (haulage here)
Lastly but certainly not least were the Candles and Wallflower Bulbs I picked up during The Big Sale. Some were purchased in-store and the ones I couldn’t find in-store were purchased online.
I picked up x14 large 3-wick Candles and x2 Jar Candles and x3 Wallflower Bulbs. I haven’t started burning any of them just yet because ironically, for the past two weeks I’ve been sick with the flu (hence lack of new posts lol)
3-Wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 each to KD 4 each
Single Wick Jar Candles were reduced from KD 6 – KD 5 each to KD 2/500 each
Wallflower Refill Bulbs were reduced from KD 2/250 each to KD 1 each