These are the Hand Soaps that I purchased in my 1st US Bath & Body Works Online Order (dis)!
– Crisp Morning Air Deep Cleansing Hand Soap (Fall 2019)
– Marshmallow Flurries Creamy Luxe Hand Soap (Holiday 2018)
– Vanilla Bean Noel Creamy Luxe Hand Soap (Holiday 2018)
– Vanilla Bean Noel Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (Holiday 2018)
– Moonlight Orchid Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (Fall 2019)
– Aromatherapy Sleep (Lavender + Vanilla) Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (2017 release)
These are the Hand Soaps I ended up purchasing during the Flash Sale (here). I got x1 of my beloved Deep Cleansing ones and x2 of those oh-so-pretty iridescent Creamy Luxe ones and x3 Gentle Foaming ones.
All of them were purchased online and therefore unsniffed. However, Vanilla Bean Noel is a constant repurchase (I stock up every year, more or less), so I already knew what I was getting with that scent.
Half the scents I picked up this time, included a lavender note, because I was influenced by Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum (hauled here) and was hoping I’d stumble on something that smelled similar. I dunno’… I just wanted to branch out a little from my usual scents.
– 3-wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 to KD 3 each
– Shower Gels were reduced from KD 5/500 for KD 2/750
– Mini Perfume Sprays (travel size eau de parfums) were reduced from KD 4/500 to KD 1/750
– Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/750 to KD 1/750
– Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 7 toKD 2/750
– Travel Size Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/750
– Travel Size Body Lotions were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Room Sprays were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Wallflower Refills were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1
– Scentportable Holders (car fragrance) were reduced to KD 1
The total for this online order was KD 50/500 (free shipping)
Once again, I was feeling pretty smug about placing my order when I did, because the 40% Off promo they had for “Black Friday” (or “Cyber Week” as they call it on the site), was pretty disappointing and not nearly as good as the one they had during the Flash Sale.
I even included the percentage saved next to each item (nicked from their site, I didn’t math this time lol) just to show you guys the difference. It adds up, you guys.
Needless to say, I did not purchase anything online or in-store from our local Bath&Body Works during “Black Friday” (hard pass).
I placed my order on November 21 and everything (including the wasteful pages and pages of the receipt/invoice) arrived safely and well-packaged the next day.