As if the previous promos (KD 1/750 Showers Gels and KD 2/500 Body Lotions) weren’t enough, seemingly out of the blue, Bath & Body Works had a Flash Sale… only days before “Black Friday“!
– 3-wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 to KD 3 each
– Shower Gels were reduced from KD 5/500 for KD 2/750
– Mini Perfume Sprays (travel size eau de parfums) were reduced from KD 4/500 to KD 1/750
– Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/750 to KD 1/750
– Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 7 toKD 2/750
– Travel Size Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/750
– Travel Size Body Lotions were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Room Sprays were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Wallflower Refills were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1
– Scentportable Holders (car fragrance) were reduced to KD 1
The total for this online order was KD 50/500 (free shipping)
Once again, I was feeling pretty smug about placing my order when I did, because the 40% Off promo they had for “Black Friday” (or “Cyber Week” as they call it on the site), was pretty disappointing and not nearly as good as the one they had during the Flash Sale.
I even included the percentage saved next to each item (nicked from their site, I didn’t math this time lol) just to show you guys the difference. It adds up, you guys.
Needless to say, I did not purchase anything online or in-store from our local Bath&Body Works during “Black Friday” (hard pass).
I placed my order on November 21 and everything (including the wasteful pages and pages of the receipt/invoice) arrived safely and well-packaged the next day.
They switched out the previous online promo on full size Showers Gels (dis) for a newer promo on full size Body Lotions. Plus, the 5 for KD 3 on PocketBacs was still ongoing.
I really didn’t want to risk any of them going out of stock and having to wait until next Winter to get my hands on Vanilla Bean Noel and Hot Cocoa & Cream and possibly never seeing Bali Black Coconut Sands or Bahamas Pink Passionfruit & Banana Flower again (who knew if they were going to re-release them again, next Summer).
So, 3 days after my previous online order (here), I placed another online order with Bath&Body Works. It was too good of a deal to pass up!
– Body Lotions were reduced from KD 5/500 to KD 2/500 each
– PocketBacs were 5 for KD 3
The total for this online order was KD 13
I placed my order on November 19 and it arrived safely the next day (free shipping over KD 9)
As you can see, everything arrived well packaged (including the pages and pages of receipt/invoice).
Currently, for “Black Friday” they’ve got 40% Off Sitewide and free shipping, meaning Body Lotions were reduced from KD 5/500 to KD 3/300.
Once again, I was glad I didn’t wait until “Black Friday” and got the Body Lotions for 50% Off instead of 40% Off.
Also during The Big Sale, I stocked up on some Shower Gels (top photo) and Body Scrubs (bottom left) and Moisturizers (bottom right) and even a single Fine Fragrance Mist.
– Island Papaya Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Capri Ocean Breeze Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Limoncello Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Sunshine and Lemons Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
– Summer Tiramisu Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Bergamot Waters Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Mahogany Teakwood Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
– Aromatherapy Sleep (Black Chamomile + Bergamot) Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/250 except for Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps which were reduced to KD 1
As I mentioned earlier (dis) Bath & Body Works were having a “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo going on, at the beginning of August.
Between the “Buy 3, Get 3 Free” promo over at Boots (dis) and the “Buy 2, Get 3 Free” promo over at B&BW, I wasn’t sure what was going on (is this even Kuwait?), but I strongly approved! Since I’d just recently decluttered my bathroom (dis), I figured I had room for some new clutter (logic!)
With the kids still in tow, we popped by Bath & Body Works (Souq Sharq). I’d seen the new Summer Collection earlier (over at The Avenues branch), but hadn’t actually given anything a proper sniff.
As soon as we walked in, I could smell my beloved Pineapple Orchid Candle (haulage here). I traced the scent to Bahamas Pink Passionfruit & Banana Flower Mist (which was part of the new Summer Collection).
Since I was all stocked up on well, everything, I figured I’d just get the Travel-Size Mist (although small, they pack quite a wallop… depending on the scent you choose) and since they had a Buy 2 Get 3rd Free deal on Travel-Size Mists, I let the girls each pick out one of their own. Then, by the cash register, I picked up a PocketBac and let the elder two each pick out one of their own, because there happened to be a Buy 2 Get 3rd Free deal on PocketBacs too.
As per usual, everything was over-priced, but that’s Bath & Body Works for ya’!