These Wallflower Fragrance Refills were from my U.S. B&BW Spring Haul (here).
Typically, Wallflower Fragrance Refills retail for $6.50 but these babies had been reduced to $2.50 (Hot Cocoa & Cream) each and $1.62 (Chocolate Lava Cake) each.
Both of these were scents I’d purchased and fallen in love with earlier so as soon as I saw those slashed prices, I had to pounce!
1st B&BW U.S. Online Order (November 30) – Collective Haul (here)
2nd B&BW U.S. Online Order (December 5) – Shower Gels + Jar Candles (here)
3rd B&BW U.S. Online Order (December 6) – Hand Soaps + Wallflowers (here)
4th B&BW U.S. Online Order (December 7) – Candle Day Haul (here)
5th B&BW U.S. Online Order (January 1) – Collective Haul (here)
I’d already placed several online orders with the U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Store all throughout Winter and was pretty much fully stocked up on… well, everything.
However, as soon as I noticed the Spring Collection start popping up on the U.S. Online Store (in January, mind you), I couldn’t resist placing yet another online order!
I’d like to think that I tapped into my psychic powers and stocked up on Hand Soaps and Shower Gels in anticipation of the upcoming pandemic and the resulting lock-down, but in reality, a bunch of stuff was on clearance (too good of a deal to pass up).
On January 16 I placed my 6th and final U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Order.
I got some Shower Gels and Body Lotions and Fragrance Mists and Wallflower Fragrances and Candles and Hand Soaps.
Some stuff was new (spring collection) while others were repurchases of products that I’d tried and fallen in love with earlier.
Everything arrived in an unnecessarily large box and wasn’t all that well packaged either. I’ll go over everything in the upcoming posts (split into different categories).
As I said, the U.S. Bath & Body Works Online Store had some pretty good deals all throughout December! They were releasing new products and new deals pretty much on the daily!
The deals at the time of this order:
– Hand Soaps were reduced from $6.50 to $3
– Wallflower Fragrances Duos (2pc) were 3 for $27 (normally $12.50 each)
– Wallflower Fragrances (singles) were 5 for $23 (normally $7.50 each)
– Use code SANTA for 20% Off Entire Order
I decided to pick up a few Wallflower Fragrances and Hand Soaps.
Wallflower Fragrances make my home smell ah-mazing and they were on sale! Win, win.
Hand Soaps tend to smell great too and they were on sale as well ergo good time to stock up!
As if the previous promos (KD 1/750 Showers Gels and KD 2/500 Body Lotions) weren’t enough, seemingly out of the blue, Bath & Body Works had a Flash Sale… only days before “Black Friday“!
– 3-wick Candles were reduced from KD 8 to KD 3 each
– Shower Gels were reduced from KD 5/500 for KD 2/750
– Mini Perfume Sprays (travel size eau de parfums) were reduced from KD 4/500 to KD 1/750
– Hand Soaps were reduced from KD 3/750 to KD 1/750
– Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 7 toKD 2/750
– Travel Size Fragrance Mists were reduced from KD 3/250 to KD 1/750
– Travel Size Body Lotions were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Room Sprays were reduced from KD 2/750 to KD 1/750
– Wallflower Refills were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1
– Scentportable Holders (car fragrance) were reduced to KD 1
The total for this online order was KD 50/500 (free shipping)
Once again, I was feeling pretty smug about placing my order when I did, because the 40% Off promo they had for “Black Friday” (or “Cyber Week” as they call it on the site), was pretty disappointing and not nearly as good as the one they had during the Flash Sale.
I even included the percentage saved next to each item (nicked from their site, I didn’t math this time lol) just to show you guys the difference. It adds up, you guys.
Needless to say, I did not purchase anything online or in-store from our local Bath&Body Works during “Black Friday” (hard pass).
I placed my order on November 21 and everything (including the wasteful pages and pages of the receipt/invoice) arrived safely and well-packaged the next day.