In hindsight, it wasn’t a bad year to be honest, well… at least not for me.
As I said earlier in my 2020 Post (here), it had been months since I’d left the house. Much like the rest of the world who were under lockdown, I was going stir crazy!
Ordering groceries and personal care items and whatnot from taw9eel.com kept me occupied at first, but it just wasn’t cutting it after a while. I believe I was on Snapchat (which I used to “document” all the food I cooked because… quarantine) when I saw an ad for Centerpoint.
I was delighted to find any online clothing store that was open!
They had a proper website (as opposed to the pdfs and whatever from Victoria’s Secret) and they delivered (even if it was after a week or two after placing my order)! The website was easy to navigate with a few minor issues here and there (for example, the drop down bar).
The major issues I had though…
– There was a 15 item limit per order (which was annoying).
– The way my stuff was packed was a joke (clothes were not properly folded and boxes were open with their contents strewn all over the place).
– The clothes always arrived all dirty and dusty.
– Sometimes they delivered the wrong color or size or a completely different item all together.
– Some items arrived with the security tag still on them.
– Some items didn’t arrive at all.
There was a lot (and I mean a lot) of stuff that I’d planned on writing about, as soon as I finished my Bath & Body Works Hauls, from earlier on in the year (this).
Not to mention the fact that 2020 was a pretty horrible year all around (not just for me personally, but in general and worldwide). That in and of itself deserves a whole other separate post (maybe I’ll work on it, maybe not, we’ll see).
In any case, the following is all the stuff I had planned on talking about on my blog, but never got around to (because… 2020).
Edit: I’d started writing this post way before the tragic passing of His Highness Emir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmed Al-Sabah, may he rest in peace. Like I said, this year has been awful.