My brother texted me saying American Eagle were having a sale (30% off) on some of their stuff so on July 8 I placed an online order with them.
Reduced from KD 14 to KD 9/800 each
– Black Fleece Graphic Hoodie – Medium
– Black High-Waisted Fleece Joggers – Medium
– Charcoal Super High-Waisted Soft Plush Leggings – Medium
– Monaco Blue Bootcut Jeans – Size 6, 28W
– Light Wash Denim Skinny Bermuda Shorts – Size 8, 29W
The Hoodie wasn’t quite as long as I’d hoped and the Joggers and Leggings fit all weird (loose in the thigh area and tight in the calf area).
The Bootcut Jeans were so flattering though! The Bermuda Shorts were nice too (if only they’d stop rolling up).
– Charcoal All The Feels T-Shirt – Medium – reduced from KD 9 to KD 6/300
– Washed Black Oversized T-Shirt – Medium – reduced from KD 8 to KD 5/600
– Orchid Bouquet Soft Plush Henley Tank Top – Medium – reduced from KD 8 to KD 5/600
My God, their T-Shirts were so soft, particularly the Washed Black Oversized T-Shirt! It felt like I was wearing a cloud! Too bad the price point was a bit unreasonable, otherwise I’d buy all my Tops from American Eagle!
– Cream Scoop Neck Sweater Tank Top – Small + Medium – reduced from KD 10 to KD 7 each
– Black Henley Sweater Tank Top – Small + Medium – reduced from KD 9 to KD 6/300 each
Like I said, I kinda’ went crazy with Tank Tops and Vests during the lockdown (got even more from H&M) for some reason. The Cream Sweater Tank Top was super chunky and unflattering lol I returned it along with the sizes that I didn’t want to keep.
– Black Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt (Men’s) – Small – reduced from KD 7 to KD 4/900
– Icon Short Socks Set – reduced from KD 3/600 to KD 2/800
Obviously, I had to get something from the Men’s section. I’ve gotten so much use out of both the Socks and the Black Graphic T-Shirt (love it so much)!
– White Short Sleeve Polo Shirt – Medium – reduced from KD 8 to KD 5/600
– White High-Waisted Paperbag Wideleg Pants – Small – reduced from KD 14 to KD 9/800
My fave items from this entire haul (and possibly the Summer of 2020) was this particular outfit!
I paired the White Polo Shirt with the White Paperbag Wideleg Pants with my ASOS White Dominic Chunky Trainers (haulage here) for an Island Resort Tour-Guide Look (dunno what I was going for, really) on my niece’s birthday on July 14 (here). In my mind, I looked fly, babeeey!
That said, I don’t like the price point of American Eagle stuff (feels a bit pricey) and the exchanges were a nightmare.
Their Jeans are bomb (obvs) and their Tops are crazy soft though!
I also lurrrve their Bras and their Pajamas, but couldn’t find either online, which was a bummer.