The Autumn Perfumes Exhibition took place at Mishref Fair Grounds (Halls 5,6,7,8) during October 24 and was meant to end on November 6, but was extended to November 9 (because… weekend).
As per usual, I popped by the Al Mansour booth (pics here) for my makeup-fix.
– x8 Brow Products
– x5 False Lashes
– x1 Mascara
– x2 Eyeshadows
– x5 Blushes
L.A. Splash Dauntless Lashes – Triple Threat False Lashes
New 3D synthetic mink lashes add volume and depth to natural lashes for that extra oomph!
Fun packaging! Each pair had its own name and came in a different color, but they all shared the same cut-out panel with an opal-effect (so hard to capture on camera). That said, the packaging wasn’t exactly the most practical (because the smaller cut-out panel kinda’ obstruct the vision). I like the different lash styles though!
These came in 12 different styles, but I only found the 5 styles shown and couldn’t decide between them, so I grabbed all 5 of them.
– Online, Dauntless Lashes retail for $10 each
– In Kuwait, Dauntless Lashes were reduced from KD 1/500 each to KD 1/250 each
L.A. Splash Diva Dauntless Lashes
L.A. Splash Saucy Dauntless Lashes
L.A. Splash Lit Dauntless Lashes
L.A. Splash Extra Dauntless Lashes
L.A. Splash Snatched Dauntless Lashes
L.A. Girl Wispy Lash Mascara
Of the 5 different types of Mascara (that came in similar packaging) I only picked up the the one with a curved brush because… curved brush.
– Online, each of the 5 Mascaras retails for $7 each
– In Kuwait, Wispy Lash Mascara was reduced from KD 4 to KD 2/500
L.A. Girl Brow Pomade in the shades Blonde and Soft Brown and Warm Brown and Dark Brown (in that order).
The Brow Pomade was available in the shades Blonde and Taupe and Soft Brown and Warm Brown and Dark Brown and Soft Black (in that order). I skipped Taupe because it seemed too warm for me and I skipped Dark Brown and Soft Black because they seemed too dark. I did pick up the rest of the shades though.
– Online the Brow Pomades retails for $8 each
– In Kuwait, the Brow Pomades were reduced from KD 3 to KD 2 each
Bell Brow Maker Pomade in Light and Medium
I’ve never heard of the brand Bell before, but apparently it was a Polish brand. The name Brow Maker strongly appealed to me, as did the simple packaging and the shades themselves (they seemed perfectly cool-toned)! They only came in 3 shades; Light and Medium and Dark. I went with the lighter two, for now.
– Can’t find their price online
– In Kuwait, I do believe Bell Brow Maker was reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1/500 each
L.A. Girl Shady Slim Brow Pencil in Soft Brown and Warm Brown
Shady Slim Brow Pencils came in the shades Blonde and Taupe and Soft Brown and Auburn and Warm Brown and Medium Brown and Brunette and Espresso and Blackest Brown and Black (in that order). I picked up just the 2 shown, for now.
– Online, Shady Slim (hah, I see what you did there) retail for $6 each
– In Kuwait, Shady Slim Brow Pencils were reduced from KD 2/500 to KD 1/750 each
L.A. Colors Gelly Glam Metallic Eye Color in Rockstar and Blue Lightning
I thought these little pots of water-based gelly eyeshadows looked quite cute! They went on wet but dried to a metallic finish and were available in 8 different shades.
– Online, Gelly Glam retail for $3.50 each
– In Kuwait, Gelly Glam were reduced from KD 2/250 to KD 1/500 each
L.A. Girl Just Blushing Blush in Just Because (taupe) and Just Be You (natural) and Just Be Playful (pinky brown) and Just Glowing (shimmery bronze) and Just Peachy (peach)
These Just Blushing Blushes were available in 16 different shades (each with a shade name beginning with the word Just) of which I picked up 5 shades. As far as I can tell from the ones I got, only Just Glowing had some shimmer while the rest were all matte. I’m actually most excited for the taupe-y grey shade Just Because (so cool)!
– Online, Just Blushing retail for $7 each
– In Kuwait, Just Blushing was reduced from KD 3 to KD 2 each
Gift With Purchase:
– L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Lipgloss in Tulle (hot pink) and Instinct (red)
– Arcancil Solo Eyeshadow in Navy Blue and Khaki
– x2 Silk Touch Eyeliner in 33
It seems they’ve switched out the Pink Bags for Blue Bags but still store purchased items in those hideous Nylon Pouches. That said, the Gift With Purchase was considerably better than all their previous ones. This time, the stuff they gave out was A) not expired B) things that I could actually use (C) pretty shades! Good job, guys!
Instead of having to pay KD 52/500 for everything I only had to pay KD 36/250 because I purchased them during the sale. That said, everything was pretty inexpensive to begin with, regardless.