Get a Free Gift with your $85 Hair Care purchase. Find your next Hair Care favorites with samples from Drybar, slip for beauty sleep, Briogeo and more. $87 Value.
So. Much. Yes.
For whatever reason, I’ve never even glanced at the Hair Care section on the Nordstrom website, up until the weather became too hot to order Perfume and Makeup. That said, I’ve always lusted after the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray (possibly for decades), but just never knew how to get my hands on that stuff. I found it, along with a whole bunch of other interesting Hair Care products over at Nordstrom. The more I browsed, the more stuff I lusted after! Hair Care was quickly shaping up to be my newest obsession!
Other than Bumble and Bumble, they also had DevaCurl (another “Curly Girl Method” approved brand) and Living Proof and Drybar and R+Co (hella’ cute packaging!) and Oribe (the one everyone seem to lose their minds over) and Alterna and so much more! I kinda’ wanted… everything! To be fair though, I’d gotten gotten samples from most of those brands at one point or another (mostly from Nordstrom), but Hair Care hadn’t really been on my radar, at that point in time. However, once they came out with this Hair Care Sample Pack for the month of June, with the pre-requisite of purchasing $85 worth of Hair Care to qualify, I jumped on that deal! It was kismet!
The Sample Pack contained several Hair Care samples of stuff that I actually wanted to try! In fact, the full sizes of many of those samples were already in my online shopping cart, including the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray! Now that I could try out the samples first, I quickly deleted the fuller sizes from my shopping cart. Honestly, the Hair Care Sample Pack could not have come at a better time! Again, I just love Nordstrom!
Unfortunately, once again, something had leaked all over everything while in-transit, but that’s okay because… Hair Care Samples, yaaaay!
– Briogeo Color Me Brilliant Mushroom + Bamboo Color Protect Primer (0.75 oz.)
– Ouai Scalp & Body Scrub (1 oz.)
– dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy (1 oz.)
– Leonor Greyl PARIS Masque à l’Orchidée Softening Hair Mask (0.54 oz.)
– Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil (0.41 oz.)
We’ve already got Briogeo and Ouai and Christophe Robin in Kuwait (Sephora to be more precise) so I wasn’t as excited about those brands, but the products themselves seemed pretty interesting!
The next time I get my hair color “touched up” (dis), I could use the Briogeo Mushroom + Bamboo Primer! Since I live for exfoliating, the Ouai Scalp & Body Scrub was a very welcome addition! dpHUE was one of those intimidating brands (I wouldn’t know if I’d muster up the courage to actually use their products), but I’m glad I got the Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy nonetheless! Leonor Greyl had some intriguing products up on Nordstrom aside from the Orchid Hair Mask, but honestly, I’ve never heard of them before. As for the Prickly Pear Seed Oil, it’s got mostly fantastic reviews, so I was pretty excited about trying it!
Shampoos + Conditioners
– rahua Hydration Shampoo (0.4 oz.) & rahua Hydration Conditioner (0.33 oz.)
– Oribe Shampoo for Brilliance & Shine (0.23 oz.) & Oribe Conditioner for Brilliance & Shine (0.23 oz.)
– Sisley Paris Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo with Camellia Oil (0.27 oz.) & Sisley Paris Restructuring Conditioner with Cotton Proteins (0.27 oz.)
– Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Shampoo (1.7 oz.) & Aveda Cherry Almond Softening Conditioner (1.4 oz.)
– Living proof Color Care Shampoo (1 oz.) & Living proof Color Care Conditioner (1 oz.)
Shampoos + Conditioners… pretty basic and yet very practical! I’ll be sure to put them to good use! Not much else to say, other than the Living Proof Duo (Travel-Size) looks absolutely adorable and also, I really appreciate the generous sizing of the Aveda Duo! Can’t wait to try these bebes either!
Hair Styling Products
– Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Texturizer (0.35 oz.)
– ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging Multiplying Volume Styling Mist (0.85 oz.)
– R+Co Waterfall Moisture Shine Lotion (0.5 oz.)
– Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray (0.5 oz.)
– MOROCCANOIL Treatment (0.34 oz.)
The coolest group (in my opinion)! First of all, Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray (at long last)! Sadly, this stuff had leaked all over everything in the Sample Pack while in-transit (figures). I’d actually gone ahead and deleted the full size from my online shopping cart, once I saw that the sample size was included in the Sample Pack.
Same goes for Alterna Caviar Volume Mist (wonderful reviews!) and the R+Co Waterfall Lotion (fun packaging and awesome name!), which were also in my online shopping cart, before I deleted the full sizes, since I was going to be receiving samples sizes of them in the Samples Pack.
I’d received an identical sample of the Moroccanoil Treatment earlier, which made it a smidge less exciting, but there’s strength in numbers (just roll with it). As for the Drybar Triple Sec Texturizer, I can’t even begin to count how many times I’ve heard YouTubers (the ones that “do” makeup) say the words Triple Sec. I was interested in seeing what the fuss was all about. Like I said, coolest group of all the Hair Care Samples!
– Hum Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair Vegan Gummies Length & Strength Dietary Supplement (2 berry gummy hearts)
– slip for beauty sleep Hair Tie (pink or black; color will vary)
Earlier (dis) I mentioned my wariness (mostly disdain) of any sort of edible products that I receive in these Sample Packs, so I was most definitely not going to be ingesting those gummies (no, ma’am)! The Hair Tie from the brand slip for beauty sleep was a delightful inclusion though!
So, so, sooo happy with all the samples (except for the gummies lol) and can’t wait to play around with all of them! ♥