Our live-in chauffeur was traveling back to India and specifically asked for Perfume to gift to his wife. Apparently, the last handful of Perfumes I’d given him (for his previous visit) were such a huge hit with the wife! She not only liked the scents, but also their performances, as she went about her day in the village, according to him. He said, every time his wife’s sisters would visit her, they’d all ask for a spritz from her Perfume Collection! So, when he asked me to give him any other Perfumes that I didn’t want. Emboldened by the success of the previous scents, I gave him the following:
– x2 Aqualina Pink Sugar Hair Mist (haulage here)
50% empty each, which was embarrassing, but he assured me it was fine and his wife would be happy to take them.
– Boots Keep It Sweet Vanilla Delight Body Mist (haulage here)
Relatively new (only spritzed a few times) and smells deelish! I figured she’d get a kick out of it too!
– Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Now Eau De Parfum (haulage here)
80% full and legit smells like Sweet Watermelons! I wanted to keep it, but I was so sure (I just know) that she’d love it!
– Escada Island Kiss Eau de Toilette (haulage here)
Relatively untouched. Not my thing.
– Milton Llyod Colour Me Sky Blue Eau de Toilette (haulage here)
88% full. Smells uplifting! She might very possibly find it refreshing during the warmer months!
– Sapil Nancy Eau de Parfume (haulage here)
90% full. Smells yummy! I wanted to keep this so bad, but I figured she’d give it a better home lol
– Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Fine Fragrance Mist (haulage here) as well as a handful of others (never hauled) all in the same, older packaging.
100% full. Floral, ugh.
– Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist (haulage here)
80% full. It’s nice but I was sure she’d get more use out of it.
– Bath & Body Works Honey Sweetheart Fine Fragrance Mist (haulage here)
90% full. Smells like candy! I told him this thing was pretty old but he assured me it was fine.
– Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist (haulage here)
New. 99% full. Floral, ugh. Honestly, he was doing me a favor by taking this off my hands!
– Zara Cashmere Rose Eau de Parfum (haulage here)
75% full It’s nice, but I got bored of it.
– Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Eau de Parfum (haulage here)
Relatively new (only spritzed a few times). Floral, ugh. Aside from the packaging which was pretty cool, I saw no point in holding on to this thing.
– Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum (haulage here)
85% full. Smells like a Pina Colada! I wanted to keep this too, but between the novel packaging and the tropical scent, I was sure she’d get a kick out of this too!
– Givenchy Ange ou Démon Eau de Parfum (haulage here)
New. Smells fresh! I wanted to wait until the weather warmed up to play around with this some more, but I figured it was too pretty for me to keep to myself and who knows? She might find the scent refreshing during the warmer months!
I added some other scents to the pile too, but never got around to hauling them, so I didn’t mention them. It got to the point where he raised his palm up and declared “Enough” on account of how he didn’t wanna’ pay extra for his luggage being over the weight limit. To round everything out, I insisted he take some Body Lotions for her… except after sniffing one in particular (Bath & Body Works Red Velvet Cheer, I gave him 1 and kept 1 for myself), he asked if men could use them too. So it’s pretty much universal, all men love the smell of baked good lol
Also, since I’ve noticed he can’t keep his eyes off of my Aldo Wrist Watch (which was my fave) and keeps telling me how nice it looked, I figured I’d let him pick out 2 Wrist Watches for himself from Aldo, to get him off my back lol Since we were there anyway, I picked up 2 bling-y Bracelets for his wife and a Necklace and 2 Cuffs for myself as well.
Before anyone misinterprets my intentions, just know that I had an ulterior motive. I’d decluttered my Perfume Collection… to make room for newer Perfumes! Diabolical, right? Mwahahaha