Lavishly spray on an enticing medley of juicy blackberry, lemon meringue and creamy vanilla, inspired by the sweet temptations of Parisian patisserie
- Our beautiful, sophisticated bottle features a Fine Fragrance pump for a more delicate mist and improved coverage control
- Top Notes: Sparkling Tangerine, Raspberry Kir, Luscious Blackberry, Lemon Meringue
- Mid Notes: Jasmine Macaroon, Apricot, Pink Peony, Juicy Nectarine
- Dry Notes: Sugared musk, Pink Marshmallow, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla Infusion
- Aloe conditions and nourishes skin
There were 3 fragrances in the From Paris, With Love Collection; Paris in Bloom, Paris Nights, and Sweet on Paris. Of course my favorite was the gourmand scent, Sweet on Paris. I loved this scent so much that I got not one but two 8 fl oz fine fragrance mists and a full size body lotion all in the same scent. The reason why you don’t see two fragrance mists in the photo is because I’ve already finished one. Sadly, the other fragrance mist (seen in the photo above) is more than half way through as well. The fact that I’ve finished almost two full sized (8 fl oz) fragrance mists is testament to how lovely this scent is. It smells like cotton candy and so much more! It’s sweet, then fruity, then sweet again. First, you smell the berries, then something floral, then the lemon meringue kicks in and it’s an uplifting scent, then the citrus and it turns into a fruity scent, and then it’s all sweetness again with vanilla and macaroons. I will be honest though, nine times out of ten the body lotion smells great on me but that tenth time, it can smell icky and that’s because of the musk. Musk smells… wrong, on me.
The ultra-girly packaging makes this collection extra cute! I hope this pops back up in the semi-annual sale or even better, that Bath and Body Works bring this back! I’d buy the entire line of products in this scent. J’adore!